consultant-base Limited takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
Terms and Conditions.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to consultant-base Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Data Protection Laws:
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- consultant-base Limited, we or us:
consultant-base Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 123375c Isle of Man whose registered office is at
3 Premier Court, Mooragh Promenade, Isle of Man, IM8 3AU Ramsey;
- User or you:
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by consultant-base Limited and acting in the course of their employment
or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to consultant-base Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the
provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.consultant-base.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to,
any links we may provide to social media websites.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, consultant-base Limited is the "data controller".
This means that consultant-base Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- consultant-base Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website.
This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation,
and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible
service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests.
If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data
- to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting
us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud,
identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit https://www.getsafeonline.org.
Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time,
or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you,
we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so,
we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your
Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint
to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
- This website uses Google Maps API to visually present geographical information. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When you use Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address, is transmitted to and stored on a server belonging to Google in the USA.
By using this website you confirm that in this regard you are in agreement with the recording, processing and use of your automatically collected data by Google,
one of its representatives, or third-party suppliers.
For more information regarding the purpose and extent to which Google collects, processes and uses data as well as your rights in this regard and the
Google also processes your information in the USA and does so within the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield:
Changes of business ownership and control
- consultant-base Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of consultant-base Limited.
Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
believe your rights will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Isle of Man law. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Isle of Man courts.
You may contact consultant-base Limited by email at email@example.com.
28 September 2018